Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

Irs claims I have wrong birth date! I put the only date I

Customer Question

irs claims I have wrong birth date!
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I put the only date I know, April 15, 1926
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: My birth certificate shows that date
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

-----------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

Regarding the issue with your birthdate, did you receive a notice from the IRS. If so, my suggestion is to call the telephone number that is on the notice and tell them that the birthdate that you listed is correct and ask them if they want you to send a copy of your birth certificate. Youmay evn have to make an appointment and go into a local office.

-----------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.