Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of the form which identifies our LP's EIN. EIN…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of the form which identifies our LP's EIN.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

EIN 74-2776358 Patterson and Carroll Interests, LP

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

232 Vailco Lane, Austin TX 78738

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 month ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800_829_4933.

The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.

An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the number to you over the telephone, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it.

You are an authorized person if you are a partner in a partnership.

Once your business has been verified and located in the IRS system - they will mail the letter to the address your business is registered.

You may ask to fax the letter to you.

Questions?

Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 29 days ago

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.

Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all Social Security / Tax related issues.
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor