Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a transcript of 2015 and 2016 taxes. I am on social…

I need a transcript...

I need a transcript of 2015 and 2016 taxes. I am on social security and did not make enough that I had to do taxes. My Son and I are buying a house and they said they need a transcript or form stating that I didn't have to do taxes. How do I get this? Linda Keller###-##-####I draw as he passed away 13 yrs ago my husband Tom' ss

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

My husbands ss #***-**-****C5

3/26/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. Let me first mention that this is a public forum and you should never post your social security number over the internet in a public forum such as this one. When I am done, I will ask customer service to delete your social security number.

I am prepping my answer, which I will provide to you in the next thread. Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still typing...

You might just need a Verification of non-filing letter. However, you can request both, the verification of non-filing letter, as well as the Wage and Income Transcripts. You can request these documents online, over the phone, or via mail.

-------------------------

Online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Via Telephone (dedicated transcript telephone #):

(###) ###-####

Via Mail using Form 4506-T:

Link to Form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

--------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant