Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of my 2017 w2s my employer wont answer my

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my 2017 w2s my employer wont answer my calls how do I get them

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I know i can get form 4605 -t and wait for the irs to send them but i don't want to wait that long

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Tax
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 28 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, unless your employer will provide you with copies of your W-2s, and you do not want to wait for the IRS to send copies to you, there is no other alternative.

If you have your last paystub from 2017, you can prepare your return using that information.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney