Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My MO income tax return was returned to me that I was not…

My MO income tax...

My MO income tax return was returned to me that I was not getting any return I fax them my 1099 and a copy of the rent I paid in 2017 I am 68 years old could you check and see if that was received ant the status

do you need my name and social security number
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

I assume that you are filing PTC form along.

Please let me know what is exact reason your cl;aim was rejected?
If you may upload exact letter that may be helpful for me to understand your situation better.

Please be sure to blank out all personal information.

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

I don't have a way to upload the letter. The tax preparer made a mistake on my rent and did not send a 1099 that is what I faxed My name is **** . I got ********* There phone number is ******* I filed single and the last four of my Social Security number is **************************.

Phone call session started
when are they going to call