Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can you tell me if I am owed money from the irs. R.. I live…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me if I am owed money from the irs. My name is***** I live in California.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My social is###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Just like to know if IRS owes me money

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Tax
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 28 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Do you have unfiled tax returns or were you expecting a refund and did not receive it?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Refund of 2008 was withheld for child support but there should be money remaining and owed to me
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
No I don’t want to talk for $52 I want to know if it’s owes me money period

You should call the IRS(###) ###-####to check the status of the remaining refund amount.

Offers of phone calls are system generated. Please ignore it.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney