Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My daughter did online e-file but has no copies of return.

Customer Question
My daughter did online...

My daughter did online e-file but has no copies of return. She will need info from 2016 form (AGI) but having trouble getting it. Any idea on this issue?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The amount on line AGI of 1040 is needed to file for 2017

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If she cannot obtain the AGI info online, she can

Contact the IRS at 1-***-***-****

Complete Form 4506-T Transcript of Electronic Filing at no cost

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Her only other alternative is to print and mail her return to the IRS.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb