Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is there any way to download old tax returns/records from…

Hello- Is there any...

Hello- Is there any way to download old tax returns/records from the internet? Thanks

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The statements would be 2012 through 2014

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I think that's all thanks.

3/26/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, copies of actual tax returns are not available to be downloaded.

If you need an actual copy of a filed and processed tax return, it will cost $57 for each tax year. Complete Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, and mail it to the IRS address listed on the form for your area. Copies are generally available for the current year and past six years. Please allow 60 days for delivery.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/how-to-get-a-transcript-or-copy-of-a-prior-year-tax-return

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Have a great day!

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent