Tax

Connect one-on-one with a verified tax professional who will answer your question

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney

More related answers
All tax professionals are VERIFIED
I have not received my tax refundjoseph staudt. 2017
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
i have not received my tax refund###-##-####joseph staudt … read more
WHERE IS MY REFUND OF $ 4, 955.00? Where is my 2017 Fed Tax
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
WHERE IS MY REFUND OF $ 4, 955.00 ? JA: Which tax year is the refund for? Customer: Where is my 2017 Fed Tax refund of $ 4,955.00 ? JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect y… read more
I sent in a connecticut residence tax return in March and
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Attorney
I sent in a connecticut residence tax return in March and haven't received anything yet … read more
I filed my 1040 tax return electronically and was due a
emc011075
emc011075, Tax advisor and Enrolled Agent
I filed my 1040 tax return electronically and was due a refund that I wanted credited to my checking account. I do not see that I have been credited for the refund amount. The software says that the r… read more
QUESTION. What's the status of my 2017 tax refund. Louis
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, LLM
Hello Pearl. QUESTION. What's the status of my 2017 tax refund. Louis Lenhart last 4 of SSN is 6981. Thanks … read more
Very concerned as to whether my electronic filing went
Lev
Lev, Retired
Very concerned as to whether my electronic filing went through. Filed on Apr. 12, 2017. As I was printing the papers, I spilled coffee all over my laptop and it immediately went down and won't work. I… read more
I mail my tax returned in on Feb 13 2017 and just went to
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
hi my name is ***** ***** mail my tax returned in on Feb 13 2017 and just went to the IRS to check on my refund and said it could not tell me nothing … read more
I filed my taxes on Feb 3, 2017. Today is the 22nd and I
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
I filed my taxes on Feb 3, 2017. Today is the 22nd and I still have not received them. I am just wondering the reason why since I E-filed them … read more
i filed my taxes on February 1. my preparer said i could expect
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
i filed my taxes on February 1. my preparer said i could expect to get my refund check by the 18th this month.… read more
file in status-head of household; had my W2s and job on side.
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
file in status-head of household; had my W2s and job on side. Refund amount $4815. Why havent I received my money back yet?… read more
when can I expect to receive my tax refund I filed in ...
Lev
Lev, Retired
when can I expect to receive my tax refund ? I filed in March and have not received my check yet.… read more
i want to know how much will i get back on my rebate ...
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
i want to know how much will i get back on my rebate check and when should i receive it in the mail… read more
do you get your income tax refund check at the same time as ...
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
do you get your income tax refund check at the same time as your economic stimulus check???… read more
IM WANTING TO FIND OUT WHEN AND HOW MUCH OUR STEMULUS
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
I''M WANTING TO FIND OUT WHEN AND HOW MUCH OUR STEMULUS CHECK WILL BE AND WHEN IT WILL BE DEPOSITED INTO OUR ACCOUNT. WE ARE BOTH DISABLED AND DON''T FILE EVERY YEAR EITHER… read more
if they are giving the rebate checks out by the last two ...
Marvin,EA
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
if they are giving the rebate checks out by the last two social security numbers when will the people with the last two digits with 32 and 64 and 92 get there refunds back if theres were electronicall… read more
Can a mortgage company intercept the stimulus rebate check
MequonCPA
MequonCPA, CPA Firm Owner
Can a mortgage company intercept the stimulus rebate check? My girlfriend is a couple of months behind on her 2nd mortgage. Both of us e-filed and got direct deposits in Feb. I checked the status of M… read more
is my bonus stimulous tax check prepared and sent to
MequonCPA
MequonCPA, CPA Firm Owner
is my bonus stimulous tax check prepared and sent to me or soon to be prepared and sent to me. Thank you… read more
I was married in november. I live in PA during the week.
Lev
Lev, Retired
I was married in november. I live in PA during the week. She lives in CT all the time. She is Spanish and can not change her name until immigration changes it. Could be months. How do we file.… read more