Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Trying to check the status of my 2017 state tax refund. o,

Customer Question
Trying to check the...

Trying to check the status of my 2017 state tax refund.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is ***** ***** thomas.last 4 digits of my soc security is 0106.my state

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Taxes was electronically filed feb.19th.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 25 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What state are you located in?

Did you check your refund status on your state's website?

States usually take much longer to process refunds than the IRS.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
located in arkansas.
no,i tried.

Did you check your refund status at the following link?

https://atap.arkansas.gov/_/

Arkansas has a notice on their website that states refunds are taking longer than usual to process.

What happens when you enter your social security number and refund amount to check it?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
cancel that request not paying $46.00

Thank you for letting me know. I will forward this to customer service on your behalf.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney