Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I fill out form 2210. Box D is checked and I don't…

Customer Question
How do I fill...

How do I fill out form 2210

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Box D is checked and I don't know what numbers to put its looking for 4 numbers for the year

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

My husband earns income differently through the year as a salesman and also receives a pension from the government

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The 4 numbers will be the amount of earnings attributed to each quarter in 2017.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Is that my salesman job

Total income.