Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I filed 2017 with turbo tax. a have disability income only.

I filed 2017 with...

I filed 2017 with turbo tax. a have disability income only. turbo tax sais return accepted tax act letter sais irs needs 2016 pin number or 2016agi number wich I have both. then they say must get info. in writing should I send another copy of 2017 and2016 return ? thank you

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just emailed orinal2017 federal and state tax return turbo tax

3/26/2018
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Filed 2017 federal return with turbo tax. It was accepted by irs i later got a email from tax act stating they needed 2016 pin # or 2016 abjusted gross income amount. Tax act said it needed to be mailed. I would prefer to give it verbally to it’s or email

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, you would have to follow the specific instructions given for properly providing the information requested. Thus, you need to mail the information to IRS as directed.

Best wishes,

ok please make sure they do not sign me up for reoccurring 36.00 charge

Yes. I will do that.

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I do not want phone conversation for additional charge for 52.00 charge. A 1 time 36.00 charge is ONLY charge authorized to pay
I am saving emails for bank visa records
Where do I give you your 5 star rating so you can get your 1 time fee

Kindly disregard the phone call offer. I did not make it. The offer was automatically made to you by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program. Thank you for your understanding.

There should be a popup screen for the rating.

Thanks!

PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law
I canceled phone request