Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get a copy of my 2015 & 2016 tax forms? My

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a copy of my 2015 & 2016 tax forms ?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My accountant that have utilized fir the past 25 + years is no where to be found

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I have no problem with my submitted tax forms, however I need a copy is I can refinance my home.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/25/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you need a copy of your filed and processed tax return, it costs $50 for each tax year. You should complete Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, to make the request. Mail it to the IRS address listed on the form. Copies are generally available for the current year and past six years. You should allow 75 days for delivery.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb