Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Which of the following most accurately describes the

difference between the treatment of...
Which of the following most accurately describes the difference between the treatment of a trade or business of an individual and for a trust or estate?A trust or estate is not subject to self-employment tax on income arising from the active conduct if a trade or business.An estate is not subject to the passive activity rules with relation to the operation if a trade or business.Expenses of a trade or business are not deductible in computing the adjusted gross income of a trust or business.Income from a trade or business is never subject to inclusion as net investment income under section 1411 for a trust or estate.
3/25/2018
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
trust or estate is not subject to self-employment tax on income arising from the active conduct if a trade or business
Carter McBride