Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Which of the following is not considered a power to

distribute income to or for...
Which of the following is not considered a power to distribute income to or for the benefit of the grantor under IRC Section 677?A distribution may be made by s non
adverse party to the grantor's spouse.
A possibility exists that the grantor might receive an interest back as a surviving spouse under a statutory right of election.
A power is exercisable by the garsntor's spouse to accumulate income for the benefit of the grantor
A power is exercisable by the grantor to apply the income of the trust to pay premiums on a second to die policy covering the grantor and his/her spouse.
3/25/2018
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
possibility exists that the grantor might receive an interest back as a surviving spouse under a statutory right of election
Carter McBride