Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Need help with my transcript codes

Customer Question
Second opinion] Need help with...
Second opinion] Need help with my transcript codes
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Copy of my transcript
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Tax Professional: Marcia Mitrano,
 replied 3 months ago
Marcia Mitrano

It appears that they are examining your tax return for the Earned income tax credit claimed and are going to hold up your refund.

Are you comfortable that the Earned Income credit was properly calculated?

Thank you,

Marcia M Mitrano

24 Mar 2018, 7:23 PM

Customer

Yes I use turbo tax self employed tax software

24 Mar 2018, 7:24 PM

If you are comfortable with the EIC calculation, you need to wait for them to finish there review.

You can periodically check your refund status at the link below.

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

Please let me know, if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Marcia M Mitrano

The only person I took on my taxes was my mom who is disable
Tax Professional: Marcia Mitrano,
 replied 3 months ago

It sounds like you should be okay. If you receive notices from the IRS, please let me know before answering them.

Thank you,

Marcia M Mitrano