Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I RECEIVED A K1 1065 FOR MY RENTAL DO I NEED TO DO SCH E…

I RECEIVED A K1...

I RECEIVED A K1 1065 FOR MY RENTAL DO I NEED TO DO SCH E ALSO

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

FAMILY HAS A PARTNERSHIP LLC AND RECEIVED A K-1 1065 FOR $1878 ON LINE 2

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

BUT LAST YEAR WE JUST DID A SCH E AND REPORTED INCOME ON THAT

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
How long does it take to get an answer or phone call
3/25/2018
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

Do you own the rental in partnership with someone else?

If you would like a phone call, I can answer right now. Just let me know.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Please call me
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I paid membership would I still get charge $52 for phone call

Yes, phone calls are premium services.

I do not set the price, and we only get a portion of the cost.

taxmanrog
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
It just showed I get 2 call for free sorry my first time doing this
Phone call session started
taxmanrog
taxmanrog