Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I used Turbo Tax to prepare my federal and state tax

returns. I specified to e-file...
I used Turbo Tax to prepare my federal and state tax returns. I specified to e-file both. I found out later that neither were filed. WHY? my printer doesn't work so can't print my returns. How do I get my returns filed?<
3/24/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Did you go all the way through the program and click the TRANSMIT button?

If not, nothing was filed.

If you did click the TRANSMIT button, TurboTax will send you two emails. The first email tells you that you returns were transmitted. The second email tells you that your returns were ACCEPTED or REJECTED.

Did you receive these emails?

Thank you.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I went all the way thru. In fact, I owed an amount on the federal because I had not sent a fourth Quarter estimate. I completed the forms to have the amount due to be collected direct from my account. my bank verified it was processed.
Phone call session started
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent