Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do you apply to extend time to pay tx.

Customer Question
How do you apply...

How do you apply to extend time to pay tx

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

How do you apply for extnsion

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/24/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

An extension is only to FILE your tax return, but not an extension to PAY any tax that you owe.

You can request an extension by using Form 4868.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb