Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My refund was approved I have direct deposit but the

Customer Question
My refund was...

My refund was approved I have direct deposit but the recording is saying I requested for it to be deposited into one or more accounts I didn't what do I do and will i receive my refund

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I called and checked my routing and the account numbers I gave and they are correct what do I do

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
3/24/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

--------------------------------

Note that telephone calls and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline or ignore it.

Still typing...

I don't know what to do

Regarding the direct deposit, as the return has been accepted and is already in process, there is nothing that you can do about it. Once the return is e-filed and accepted, no changes can be made to it. If bank information is incorrect, usually the bank will return the deposit to the IRS. If this happens, the IRS will then reissue you a paper check and mail it to the address that they have on file for you. This will take about 6 weeks.

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

You have to pretty much play the waiting game right now.

Thanks I will contact them Monday to make sure they have the correct information

You are welcome. Contacting them on the phone will not change anything. They cannot stop the direct deposit process, even if they do not have the correct information.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant