Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am being audited for 2016 tax return. I would like to

I am being audited...

I am being audited for 2016 tax return. I would like to speak to someone on the phone(###) ###-#### Turbo filed my 2016 taxes.

Accountant's Assistant: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is***** ss is###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?

IRS claims they didn't receive any tases.

3/24/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

When you efile your tax return through TurboTax, you will receive two emails after you transmit the return. The first email tells you that your return has been transmitted, and the second email tells you that you return was ACCEPTED or REJECTED.

Did you receive these two emails after you filed your return?

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i ALREADY PAID YOU TO FILE MY 2016 TAXES AND NOW i AM BEING AUDITED. I should not have to pay again.
Phone call session started

You are NOT communicating with TurboTax. This is Just Answer.

The number for TurboTax is 1-***-***-****.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent