Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I earned wages while living in the state of GA. No taxes…

Customer Question
I earned wages while...

I earned wages while living in the state of GA. No taxes were withheld and there is no ID number. Are these taxes taxable in the state of GA?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I can't e-file my return without a state ID number and the W-2 does not have any ID number.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/24/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will have to contact the employer for the GA state ID number.

Are you a resident of GA?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney