Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can't get 2017 1041 return to work. I have the 2016 return,

Customer Question
Can't get 2017 1041...

Can't get 2017 1041 return to work. I have the 2016 return, but it needs a Utah state return. The message is "Start new return - state taxes tab- download Utah- Close- Reopen- open original file. I've tried it, but still doesn't work.!

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just the past day or two. Tried the "Start New Return-- State Taxes Tab -- etc.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Waiting!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 3 months ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

Have you tried uploading the state return again?

What software are you using? If you are using turbo tax you can contact their customer service line to get help.

If you used turbo tax, then you can contact them:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

If i answered your question, then please accept my answer. Otherwise, please reply. Thank you.