Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Received a call today saying I was going to be getting sued…

Customer Question
Received a call...

Received a call today saying I was going to be getting sued by irs and I needed to call(###) ###-#### I was wondering if this was a phishing scam or real?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Name is***** kotz 2522 w sanson Spokane wa. 99205.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Soc. number 532 78 06xx

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

That is a SCAM the IRS doe snot do that.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.