Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How can i obtain a record of my tax return from 2016. In…

Customer Question
How can i obtain...

How can i obtain a record of my tax return from 2016

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

In order for me to get enrolled into a program for college i need to have a record of my 2016 tax form

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 28 days ago
Kelly McGlynn
Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. Thank you for your question. I'm Kelly and am here to help you today. I am reviewing your question and will be with you shortly.

You can order a transcript of your tax return at www.irs.gov You need to set up an account but then you have access to what you need.

Kelly McGlynn
Kelly McGlynn