Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to file a gift tax 709 form. I'm looking for tax

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to file a gift tax 709 form. I'm looking for tax software.. Can you help me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We transferred property from us to our son last year.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

It was under $100.000 $80.000

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
Kelly McGlynn
Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. Thank you for your question. I'm Kelly and am here to help you today. I am reviewing your question and will be with you shortly.

I am not aware of any home software that supports Form 709. You can get the forms from the IRS website if you feel comfortable filling them out yourself though.