Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to file a gift tax 709 form. I'm looking for tax

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to file a gift tax 709 form. I'm looking for tax software.. Can you help me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We transferred property from us to our son last year.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

It was under $100.000 $80.000

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Kelly McGlynn
Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. Thank you for your question. I'm Kelly and am here to help you today. I am reviewing your question and will be with you shortly.

I am not aware of any home software that supports Form 709. You can get the forms from the IRS website if you feel comfortable filling them out yourself though.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney