Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a1040x amended tax form and I would like to fax over…

Customer Question
I have a1040x amended...

I have a1040x amended tax form and I would like to fax over to the internal Revenue service and I need a fax # to fax it.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Thank you I just need a fax # to fax my 1040X.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No there is not.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 27 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Amended returns (Form 1040X) must be mailed to the IRS. They cannot be faxed.

If you need the address, please let me know the state you reside in.

Thank you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent