Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Find for me so that we can chat on my cell 410-530-7717. I…

Customer Question
Please find Barbara for...

Please find Barbara for me so that we can chat on my cell(###) ###-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have been out of work for some time (years) and I want to do the right thing now, over time.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I need 1040 forms for my wife and myself. I am on disability at this time and am getting back surgery soon. Back surgery will cause me a great deal of pain and 6 weeks ( approximately) of recovery, if all goes well. My surgery is April 3, 2018 and is being done by Dr. Charles Park at Mercy hospital. You can verify the seriousness of this operation , if you need to. Dr. Parks office number is***-***-****.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

I am not able to chat on the phone right now, but if you let me know which forms you need, I can supply the links so you can access them.

Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney