Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I paid estimated taxes. I had a stroke about 6 months ago…

Customer Question
I paid estimated taxes...

I paid estimated taxes. I had a stroke about 6 months ago and have no idea what I paid. How can I find out? Joellen G. Davis###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to know how much I have already paid in EST. Taxes. I had a stroke and have almost no memory left.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Just that I am sure I had paid some EST Taxes.###-##-#### I live in The Villages, FL

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 3 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

---------------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested, simply decline.

Still typing...

Sorry to hear about your stroke. There are a few ways that you can find out how much you paid for estimated taxes. You can request a copy of your tax account transcript via online, telephone, or by mail. I will provide you that information in the next thread.

Via Telephone (dedicated transcript line) :

(###) ###-####/p>

----------------------------

Via Online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

------------------------------

Via Mail using the form 4506-T:

Link to Form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

There are a few different transcripts. You want to request the Tax Account Transcript.

---------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

You can also call the IRS customer service at 1-***-***-****. If you go this route, be prepared to be on hold for a long time.