Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My name is *************** SS#*************** Telephone #'s…

My name is ***************...

My name is *************** SS#***************

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Telephone #'s are *************** cell and land line ***************1.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Address: ***************

3/23/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please post your specific tax question.

Thank you.

I have had significant financial troubles over the last 25 years. I won't bore you with the facts, only the most important info. Unfortunatelly, I was incarcerated for 53 months (Federal) and was released 1998. In addition, I have herniated discs in my lower back which will be operated on In about a month. I have not worked for a significant period of time and would like to work out a payment plan for which I do not know the dollars that I owe you or you owe me. As a tax professional, I wish to call on you at this time to help me calculate, from and the information YOU have in your computers. My wife DOES work and we obviously have limited income. Would you look into this matter ( wife: ***************) and send me the proper forms to be filled out. as much as we can. I suggest that we can do this the best way by your calling on my cell phone *************** and You can instruct me how to fill out the proper forms and, over time, settle up with the government. I will await your email, or CELL phone call in order to start this process. Thank you. ***************

Please call me at your convenience at *************** and you can instruct me what forms to fill out, if you send them to me by mail. I will await your instructions. Ron

Before I call you, please know that you are not communicating with the IRS so I do not have access to your personal information.

If you would like to proceed, please let me know.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Jeffrey Hirschc CPA
Phone call session started