Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can I pay my 2017 1040 estimated taxes that are past due? Im…

Can I pay my 2017...
Can I pay my 2017 1040 estimated taxes that are past due? Im not sure how to do it through an approved IRS payment processor. Such as "offical payment" and "Pay usa".
3/23/2018
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you.

You can pay the estimated taxes "late." There is very likely no penalty so long as you are paid in full by the fianl due date for your taxes.

There is no need to pay them through a servive. You can pay by check directly to the IRS.

I can get you the address that you need for both the IRS and PA, if you would like.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if I pay them before April 2018 deadline I wont have to pay a penalty?

No you will not be penalized.

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney