Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to get my SSA1099 for 2017 for my taxes and also my…

I need to get...

I need to get my SSA1099 for 2017 for my taxes and also my husband's as well.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have misplaced the 1099 for our 2017 taxes and need a copy for both of us

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Please note we are not affiliated with the SSA. This is an information and education site.

There is a simple way to get your social security statements, both current and past.

You can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.

OR

You can sign up for direct access to your Social Security Account. This progarm gives you direct access to your account, work history, statements, and SSA 1099 information.

Here is the link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Please note we are not affiliated with the SSA.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney