Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How can I get copies of 2015, 2016 and 2017 SSN 1099s. I…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get copies of 2015, 2016 and 2017 SSN 1099s

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I moved in 2015 and have not received anything from Social Security since 2014.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

My accountant wants these copies for income tax filings.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/22/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain copies of your SSA-1099s for 2015, 2016 and 2017 from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on replacement documents.

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb