Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do you delete a tax return from the file. Computer -

How do you delete...

How do you delete a tax return from the file

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer - Asus windows 8 desk model computer

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to delete the entire return because I made too many errors that I could not seem to correct

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a number of questions as to how to enter some things on the return

Answered in 3 days by:
3/25/2018
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

What version of tax software are you using? You can start over under tools if it is turbo tax online. If the program is stored on your computer you can just delete the file by finding it on your computer. If this answers your question, then please accept my answer. if not, then please reply. Thank you.

Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney