Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Texas business tax question. As a business owner, I’m trying…

Texas business tax question.As a...
Texas business tax question.As a business owner, I’m trying to categorize the most important experience that allow me the most tax breaks ie advertising expense, business travel etc...in general What are the top business expenses that we should keep track/receipts of for the purposes of tax returns?
3/22/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

ALL of your business expenses are important to keep track of and receipts for to lower your taxable income.

To choose one category of expenses over another may not be wise considering expenses in one category may be larger in one year but not in another.

Make sense?

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

It does.What are the categories?
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Have a great weekend!