Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

In a previous question, you advised me that if my llc

Hi Carter, In a previous...
Hi Carter, In a previous question, you advised me that if my llc doesn't need to file 8804 or 8805 because my llc didn't make any revenue in 2017
In this case, on form 1065 Schedule B, question 16: Does the partnership have any foreign partners? If “Yes,” enter the number of Forms 8805, Foreign Partner’s Information Statement of Section 1446 Withholding Tax, filed for.
I answered Yes for this question, since I am a foreign partner. How do I answer "enter the number of Forms 8805, Foreign Partner’s Information Statement of Section 1446 Withholding Tax, filed for. "Thank you
3/22/2018
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Select Yes and then enter 0 if you're not doing one due to no reveneus.
Carter McBride
Carter McBride
Carter McBride