Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

WE GOT DISCONNECTED. INSPIRON ONE DELL. WINDOWS TEN. I FILED…

Customer Question
WE GOT DISCONNECTED Accountant's...

WE GOT DISCONNECTED

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

INSPIRON ONE DELL

Accountant's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

WINDOWS TEN

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I FILED MY RETURN AND RECEIVED MY REFUND ONLY TO FIND ANOTHER FILE MAKING IT NECESSARY TO AMEND. I DID THIS ON MY TURBOTAX BUT I DIDN;T FILE AGAIN BECAUSE I NEED TO RETURN SOME OF MY REFUND.

Accountant's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

WHYCAN'T YOU HELP ME SINCE I USED TURBOTAX

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/22/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 3 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

I FILED MY RETURN AND RECEIVED MY REFUND ONLY TO FIND ANOTHER FILE MAKING IT NECESSARY TO AMEND. I DID THIS ON MY TURBOTAX BUT I DIDN;T FILE AGAIN BECAUSE I NEED TO RETURN SOME OF MY REFUND

That is not uncommon. You do have to wait to send the amended return after the original has been processed. This is normally after the refund is issued.

After you receive the refund form the original return you mail the amended return.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.