Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

When i did my tax return the assistant by mistake filled…

Customer Question
Hi, when i did...

Hi, when i did my tax return the assistant by mistake filled wrong bank information for e-filling refund. What i need to do to correct that Thank you

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What information you need to know

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I need help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 3 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

--------------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested in an offer, simply decline.

Still writing...

If the e-filed return has already been accepted, there is nothing you can do to correct the bank information. The bank should reject the deposit if the name and social security doesn't match. However, this has not always been the case. One of two things could happen, 1) the bank can reject the deposit and send it back to the IRS and in turn the IRS will send you a paper check in about 6 weeks to the address they have on record, or 2) the deposit can be deposited into an account that has that number that belongs to someone else. If that happens, you can be looking at potential problems trying to get the funds back.

-----------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Why you charged $38 when I stop the service

Do you want to cancel the question?

More charged, no thank you. I don’t want to talk and pay more. This is completely bs

I have no idea what you're talking about. I have nothing to do with the billing. However, I will transfer you to customer service. You can deal with them regarding the matter.

I want to canceled everything and not to be charged