Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My company is a PLLC (medical) and I have a dba under it…

Customer Question
My company is a...

My company is a PLLC (medical) and I have a dba under it called RxBODYFx. Can I restructure RxBODYFx as an LLC and still have it under my current PLLC? And can I then have equity partners in my LLC (not my PLLC)?

Accountant's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

TEXAS

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Yes. The PLLC was created in 2014 and the dba was filed in 2016

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 3 days by:
3/25/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 26 days ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

You would probably need to amend the Articles:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/can-amend-llc-pllc-36881.html

You can contact the Texas Secretary of State:

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/index.html

i hope this answers your question. If it does, then please hit accept. If not, then please reply. Thank you.

Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney