Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I would like to know how soon I would get my taxes back? I…

Customer Question
My name is***** would...

My name is***** would like to know how soon I would get my taxes back?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I filed my taxes on the 14th of this month just incase you need my social security number it is###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

II don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you efiled your tax return, refunds are usually issued within 21 days or less after the IRS has PROCESSED your tax return.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb