Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to get a tax transcript. I think I have been…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I am...

Good Morning, I am trying to get a tax transcript. I think I have been overcharged and I need a review of my tax account. I tried to do the on-line application and it doesn't recognize my information. Thank you.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have had a past history of owing money, that should all be paid and this year I should have gotten back money and I did get a smaller check, but I need a full transcript and to identify where the problem is.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I think that says it all.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 month ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I understand that you have tried the online method and it is not working for you. You can try calling the dedicated line for transcripts, but if your information is not being recognized, that may not work either. I will provide you with the telephone number in the next thread.

Dedicated telephone number for transcripts:

(###) ###-####/p>

---------------------------------

You can also request the information by mail by using the Form 4506-T:

Link to form 4506-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

If all else fails, you can call the IRS at 1-***-***-**** to find out what is going on with your tax account.

--------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant