Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I got an inherence from my dad after they sold the house and…

Customer Question
Hi I got an...

Hi I got an inherence from my dad after they sold the house and my sister and brother each got 130000 something and was told to file with my taxes but I don't file taxes this year but the paper work is all done where can I file them without worring if I will get fine for not filing thanks

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Nothing thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

What state are you in? I need to know if I am to give you an address

Wisconsin

Thanks one moment.................................

If you have no balance due and are not enclosing a payment send the federal form to

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA###-##-####/p>