Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am a computer consultant working on Loud applications. I…

I am a computer...

I am a computer consultant working on Loud applications. I am starting a S-Corp and wondering if I have to collect Sales Tax?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I write Integrations for customer between say their accounting package and Salesforce.com

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Or I might Migrate their data from one system to another.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Note it is supposed to say Cloud Applications, not Load Applications
3/21/2018
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. Do you provide Cloud Applications to your customers or do support? Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Support their needs within the application, whether configuring, loading data, querying data. This could be between other Cloud Apps or on-premise Applications like a database.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here is a good example for a contract I might work: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/619481878/

It sounds more like consulting services.

What state are you in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Texas

No, not for Texas.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That should do ,, thank you

You are very welcome. Have a great day.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group