Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am a computer consultant working on Loud applications. I…

I am a computer...

I am a computer consultant working on Loud applications. I am starting a S-Corp and wondering if I have to collect Sales Tax?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I write Integrations for customer between say their accounting package and Salesforce.com

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Or I might Migrate their data from one system to another.

Note it is supposed to say Cloud Applications, not Load Applications
3/21/2018
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Great Question. Do you provide Cloud Applications to your customers or do support? Thank you.

Support their needs within the application, whether configuring, loading data, querying data. This could be between other Cloud Apps or on-premise Applications like a database.
Here is a good example for a contract I might work: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/619481878/

It sounds more like consulting services.

What state are you in?

Texas

No, not for Texas.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.

That should do ,, thank you

You are very welcome. Have a great day.

ABC Accounting Group