Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Ready to mail off printed TurboTax 2017 Federal Tax Return…

Customer Question
Ready to mail off...

Ready to mail off printed TurboTax 2017 Federal Tax Return and instructions on what to mail state "Attach first copy or Copy B of Form(s) 1099 to the front of your Form 1040." I'm confused on what forms they are requesting.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Not sure. My son did the taxes on turbotax and printed them for me to mail.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will include all 1099 documents, such as 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-MISC.

The IRS gets copies of these documents from the issuer, but when you mail in your return, you attach copies.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent