Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My 1040 shows a different amount paid to Federal then my…

Customer Question
My 1040 shows a...

My 1040 shows a different amount paid to Federal then my summary sheet and what was oaid by credit card to federal govt

Accountant's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My micro soft computer laptop

Accountant's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Microsoft?

8.1

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft? Have you installed any updates recently?

I filed my taxes on my computer and paid by e-mail and receied notice of accetrance Govt acceptance sheet shows $658 and tax return 1040 page two line 78 shows $572

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. If you paid via credit card, it could include the credit card charge. Do you have a copy I can look at? Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney