Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of the K-1 for my accountant. Can I get a copy…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of the K-1 for my accountant

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can I get a copy to give to my CPA, please

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Just the numbers as my Tax Return is somewhat complicated as I have 4 Thoroughbreds I race, buy, sell, and breed.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Are you a member of a partnership or have your own company? Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney