Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My name is ***************, SS#*************** for your

Customer Question
Good morning! My name...

Good morning! My name is ***************, SS#*************** for your assistance in answering my questions. I didn’t receive my direct deposit money today and was wondering why or what the hold up is. Can you please answer that question?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Do you need my bank account info to do the research?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 month ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Judith, are you supposed to receive the SSA on the 4th Wed of the month?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney