Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Redirect me to US taxes questions? LLC incorporated in

Customer Question
Please redirect me to...

Please redirect me to US taxes questions?

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

LLC incorporated in Delaware with a mailing address in Florida

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m non US resident It charge me $40 or more ,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/21/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please post your specific question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im performing a service out of US to a non US resident person under the bellow circunstancies:1. receiving payment through a US single member LLC
2. I’m non US resident
3. Services are performed out of US
4. Client is non US resident
5. Both are using a US bank accountsPs: I’m already filling NR1040 for same LLC as it sells good for US customer through a ecommerce platform, but this service now has nothing to do with it...

The payment for services that has nothing to do with the US LLC should not be made to the US LLC.

A separate foreign entity should be formed or payments should be made to you directly.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But I have to use a company to invoice the client and it should easier as both has Us bank account...

I understand, but you're showing income to the US LLC that shouldn't be included.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But even from out of the country source? I read that it won’t be considered as US income source and then not liable for taxes...? Not true?

If it's going into the US bank account for the US LLC, it looks like income to the US LLC, which it is not.

If you are ever audited, how will you explain the income did not belong to the US LLC?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is a LLC income but as LLC is a single member owned by a non US resident it considered is pass through or disregard entity and the taxes should be paid by the single member using the 1040 form, right?
So as the income will be performed outside the US and paid by a non US resident it is not considered free of taxes in US?

But you are mixing income that is earned in the US with income that is not.

You will report the US income on Form 1040NR.

See the following: https://www.lawtrades.com/blog/answers/tax-duties-non-resident-llc-owner/

https://www.delawareregisteredagent.com/how-to/non-us-delaware-llc-corporation

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok so if I invoice the cliente from the US based LLC it has to be taxed no matter is the sole member is a non US resident or the customer is non US residente as well, right?If so on average in 2018 how much on taxes the income of 100K with no other expenses should be charged according to 2018 tax bracket? There is any standart deduction allowance?
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 26 days ago

We are well beyond the scope of your original question.

I have previously advised that you are trying to conduct two separate businesses from the same US LLC even though that should not be the case.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
you can’t answer the previous question then?

I have answered that you are conducting two separate businesses from one LLC because of the convenience of being able to invoice from that LLC.

The following links contain the 2018 tax rates:

https://home.kpmg.com/xx/en/home/insights/2011/12/us-income-tax.html

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent