Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

We have notice CP90..We are. This question is about

Customer Question
We have notice CP90..We...

We have notice CP90..We are

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

This question is about Carmelita Riley .SSN###-##-####and Anthony J. Pena, SSN###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

We converted stocks, bonds and Time deposits held for Carmeita Riley @ Merrill-Lynch and Teachers TIACREFF....we Invested in Real Estate...My wife had three strokes and I had two

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/20/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Call the IRS at the phone number on the CP90 notice as soon as possible to set up payment arrangements on the amount you owe.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney