Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Do I need to report on my 1120S that I paid for a GST Canada…

Customer Question
Do I need to report...
Do I need to report on my 1120S that I paid for a GST Canada tax? This was also charged back to a customer on an invoice. If I do where is this exactly reported on?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 5 days by:
3/26/2018
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
I'mCustomer I'll assist.Sounds like you charged their sales tax payable and remitted it. I would put both to other taxes, as an increase and decrease. The two would net out and $0 gets reported.Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer