Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Payroll tax calculations question: what online form(s) do I…

payroll tax calculations question: what...
payroll tax calculations question: what online form(s) do I need to calculate all the required payroll taxes for federal and state of CA? I have forms de9, de9c & 941. Am I missing any others?
3/20/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide to you in the next thread(s).

---------------------------

Note that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. If you are not interested, simply decline.

Still typing...

Employment Tax Forms/Federal:

Form 940/Employer's Annual FUTA Tax Return (Unemployment)

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f940.pdf

Form 941/Quarterly Federal Tax Return

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f941.pdf

CA:

DE 9

DE 9C

If you have a new employee to report:

DE 34

Report of Independent Contractors:

DE 542

For more information on the CA forms and filing requirements, refer to the following link.

http://www.edd.ca.gov/Payroll_Taxes/Required_Filings_and_Due_Dates.htm

-------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you this is perfect!

You are very welcome. Thank you for the 5 star rating. I do appreciate it.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant